TRAC’s Tiling: Specialist tiling services in Bedfordshire and surrounding areas
T.R.A.C’s Tiling provides a full range of tiling and under floor heating services to Bedfordshire and the surrounding counties. Fully accredited, qualified tiler and under floor heating specialist, providing a professional, friendly and first class service. All types of tiles, including marble, slate and ceramic fitted to your walls and floors, kitchen, bathroom and conservatory.
Trained in the specialist art of Victorian geometric tile laying. We can also supply Victorian tiles at competitive prices.
Please click here to see examples of our work with Victorian Tiles
T.R.A.C’s Tiling is committed to providing the highest standards of workmanship and is an approved member of “Bedfordshire Borough Council” Trading Standard Scheme.
We are a local and friendly company based out of Clapham Bedfordshire. We provide a comprehensive service in the laying of wall and floor tiles to all areas of your home or business.
TRAC’s is a Trading standard approved company and has also been appointed as an approved fitting company for Elstow Ceramic Tiles.
The type of tiles we can lay range from ordinary ceramic to porcelain, limestone to marble and most other natural stone tiles.
TRAC’s tiling also lays electrical undertile heating systems, ply lines wooden floors which helps stop tiles from cracking, lays levelling compound, waterproofs walls and floors for wet rooms and on request can provide a comprehensive advice package for D.I.Y tilers.
No additional work will be carried out without consulting the home or business owner first and only then with their explicit instructions.
Our services at a glance:
- Wall and floor bathroom tiling.
- Wall and floor Kitchen tiling.
- Wall and floor tiling to all areas of the home and business
- Conservatory floor tiling.
- All type of natural stone tiling including marble, slate, granite, travertine to name but a few.
- Ceramic and porcelain tiling.
- Tanking (water proofing) walls and floors for wet rooms.
- Levelling floors using levelling compound.
- Ply boarding floor to help minimise the cracking of tiles.
- Plastic ply boarding (only 2mm thick) to help minimise the cracking of tiles
- Laying Victorian geometric floor tiles.
- Removal of wall and floor tiles.
If the service you require is not listed please contact T.R.A.C’s Tiling
TRAC’s Tiling – Contact us
91 Knights Avenue